Friday, January 13, 2012

Now What?


The first semester is always the hardest for me. Why? Because I'm not used to "sitting in class, being attentive, listening to teachers.... and learning". I don't even read... But I must say, with a good schedule, school isn't so bad. I had pretty easy classes, and surprisingly, the class I struggled most in was my writing class. That is until I got a new teacher. Ever since, my life has been pretty content.
I'm excited to start the second semester; I've definitely learned a lot and have grown as a person. I can't wait to take what I know and begin my life as an adult. Technically, I am an adult right now, but being under my parent’s roof doesn't make me feel like it. 
 One thing I can't seem to accomplish is staying organized. Which I will attempt this last semester of high school. I will try and use my planner, after I find it, as much as possible, and write in my journal... after I find that, too.
There are many things I am looking forward to. I picture this last semester to be fun. I'm going to take advantage of as much fun as possible before I leave this kid school.